Happiness is... Finding an outstanding Life insurance policy for low cost.
Happiness is... Weighing myself this morning and finding out that I actually weigh what I told my insurance underwriter (I was fibbing, or so I thought). SCORE!
Happiness is... A 5 mile run/walk with Kaiden in the jogging stroller on such a nice day. Oh, and a stop at the park in between.



Happiness is... 'Old Skool Jams: Snoop Dawwwgy Dawwwg, bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yeay, bow wow yo yippie yeah'. Thanks to the Latinos fixing their car in the driveway next to my apartment, Kaiden and I tore it up with some killer dance moves.
Happiness is... Coming home to someone who is always smiling at me after I've had a week from the pits!
Happiness is.... A clean home. But messes like the one below aren't that bad.
Kaiden's first time eating Spaghetti. First I put some noodles on his plate and he began feeding the dog (she was in her glory). After I reprimand him he looks straight at me with a blank stare and continues to grab a noodle, and move his hand ever so slowly to the side and suddenly opens his hand to drop yet, another noodle. HAM!
Happiness is.... God. I've been getting a LOT of grief from Kaiden's dad lately, and it doesnt bother me. Not one bit. Why worry when God is control? Worrying just means I don't trust in is plan for us. Kaiden and I have yet to fall, I dont see anything coming our way that we can't handle through Christ.
Happiness is... Two reference checks, and hopeful news on Monday=)
Happiness is.... The presents Kaiden gave me already for Mother's day. Aside from being the love of my life, he bought me an apron....and made me a picture montage.


No comments:
Post a Comment