1. I am trying to post about my long week with my mom and sister but everytime I sit down Kaiden needs my attention. Gosh, he's so needy =) But standby, I hope to post it on Friday.
2. Did you know that a small coffee at the local 7-Eleven is now $1.34!? That's hella expensive for some flavored water with a touch of caffiene in it. Looks like I'll be making an honest effort to push the program button at night now.
3. I am just now starting to feel better from my horrible flu virus. I know a handful of people at work that got it as well and they only had it for 24 hours. And here I am still a bit skeptical if I should eat certain foods. of course these friends of mine were men and the other female friends I know that got sick has had it for two weeks. This all leads back to biblical times when Eve just couldn't listen to God. You just had to grab that apple! Damn you, Eve Damn you!
4. On the way to work this morning I was listening to some updated news on this attemptive car bombing in Times Square. I'm just floored. Why must we blow up America!? We are in a drought but you still see us providing to Haiti, the poor, the sick, and even Animals in other countries! Has anyone else stepped in to lend us a hand!? Didn't think so! Our motto here is "One person ruined it for everyone." So how about we stick to that motto and we no longer allow Nigerian (the dumb-ass who tried to blow up a plane in MI on CHRISTMAS day! God is not going to let you rain on his son's parade...get real Umar) or Islamic national foreigners enter into U.S. territory. Sucks for everyone else, but one person ruined it for all of us. We have GOT to get this hatred under control.
I have so much to say about this topic, as well as everything else going "wrong" in America, but instead I shall participate in being a productive member of society and work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol. i'll be waiting for the real post-but i totally feel you on the needy children...i have three. sheesh ;)
ReplyDelete