My friend Jacob Bailey who I work with in Safety at Bechtel is like a little brother to me (even though he's older). I absolutely LOVE picking on him (sick, right?), but it's like word vomit, I just can't help myself! Once he moved to another building at the site I had no one to pick on so my maliscious behavior soon turned to my friend, Chad, who's not as fun teasing as Jacob is because he's actually pretty witty and fights back. If you know me, I hate being speechless and it's a rare occasion when I actually cant come up with a decent comeback, but with Chad I either come up with a super witty comment 20 minutes after the conversation ends, or respond with the ever so famous "I know you are but what am I?" Childish, I know. Don't judge me.
Anyways, the point of all this is Jacob is now on nights at bechtel so I won't be able to have a proper goodbye so this weekend I drove over to Moxee (an hour away-that's how much I love my "little brudder") and spent a few hours with him and his new baby, Cameron. We had a lot of laughs and after saying goodbye I felt really sad on my drive back to Richland. I've made some really good friendships out here and having to leave all that is going to be very sad. *sigh*
Here are a few pics of the kiddos. They're already bff's just like their parents. LOL



No comments:
Post a Comment