natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A day just for me!




Today was my very first Mother's day=) We started off the day snuggling in bed together then headed off to church where we got a blanket from when he was dedicated two weeks ago. Hand made and SO sweeet!







After church and naptime we decided to get some more use out of the jogging stroller and went for a five mile run/walk to the park and back. He's been a riot all day. My mom got a new computer and so she got to see first hand how silly he's been.





On Saturday we went over to see Palouse Falls. We got there and took a few pictures, played in the grass and when i finally got him put in his Kelty back pack to hike, it started Hailing! What the!? Hail? Really? So we waited for about 20 minutes for it to stop and then decided to just drive home. Bummer. At least it wasn't a total waste.






I wish that I would have known the amount of love I would for Kaiden back when I first learned I was pregnant. I think it would have subsided a lot of my fears. This kid amazes me everyday and I know he was given to me for a reason. Being a mother has been the best calling ever from God. Single parenting is difficult, baby daddy drama is a nightmare, but at the end of the day my son thinks I'm the most amazing person in the world. No one makes me feel more needed and loved than this little ten month old. I'm so in love. And so thankful God allowed for this opportunity, regardless if I thought I was ready or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment