natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

daycare...again

Okay, so I interviewed this woman who I found on Craigslist but told her I'd let her know what I decide this week (today) as I wanted to do a background check and call references. I told her that I really liked how things looked so would start Kaiden in two weeks pending everything checks out okay which, if she was being honest, should be no problem. Well, I call today and say "hey, we'll start in two weeks." and she says to me,' well i'm interviewing two other people this week so i'll let you know on Friday what I decide.' I'm sorry? I can see her not wanting to watch a child who's parent(s) are loony, but NO where in the 30 minute sit down I had with you did you mention you were interviewing me. You never asked any questions about me either, so what exactly are you interviewing? Oh Lord. Maybe it's a prerequisite that you're a complete moron in order to run an in home daycare here in De Pere and surrounding area.

Why does my life have to suck immediately proceeding a HUGE move? I was happy where I was at, would have like my mom to move in order to completely be happy, but none the less, was happy. And now, its ONE thing after ANOTHER! I know I know, you're only as happy as you make life but I seriously just feel like I'm dried up of anymore strength to produce patience, smiles, or confidence.

If you need me I'll be cuddling my sleeping baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. Would you know of any high school/college girls from CF or maybe whrre your mom lives, that could come stay with you for a month or so to take care of Kaiden until you find a good daycare? Just a thought. Am so glad you pulled him....I'm praying for you both! Pam P.

    ReplyDelete