I know I just posted this picture, but it means so much to me. I got it a few days after my brother died, five years ago, as my way of trying to grieve.
Hey Happy WW! Someone your age losing a brother is so tough. Just not right. But I am sure you have been told this before but the middle photo of the you and Kaiden is just a wonderful shot.
Kaiden Jeremiah... What can I say? He's energetic, smiley, full of giggles, ADORABLE, smart, Fun, and into everything... He's my soul. What I live for and what I look forward to. He's my Boo Face=)
Me...well I'm the Mama. A career woman. I work, I cook, I clean, I run, I blog, I do it all...And as a single mom. Yep, I single handedly rule the world.
Poohbah... The pooh, the poohbalie, the peanut. She's our 5 pound protector and furry friend. We love her. Lots.
Together, we make up the Bianchi's. And this is a tale of our lives as we journey through chaos, laughter, and our new life in Wisconsin.
hey. kudos to your strength and perseverence as a single mom!
ReplyDeleteHey Happy WW! Someone your age losing a brother is so tough. Just not right. But I am sure you have been told this before but the middle photo of the you and Kaiden is just a wonderful shot.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the kind words!
ReplyDelete