natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Look at my baby go!

Okay, proud mom moment! My little baby is turning into a toddler right in front of my eyes! Tonight he took his first little trot:) I noticed he was getting up on his own (without using objects to pull himself up) and I was stoked. I took the video camera out and thought I'd try and coax him into walking and sure enough! Uh, I'm so proud! :) Later we skyped with Nana and he took a good 6-8 steps. What a champ!

The video is sideways because I don't know how to turn it. LOL.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE your excitment!!! How exciting to have captured the first steps on film!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHH I missssss you guys! That's SO cool! Video to Cherish forever! and btw, i love how the video starts out "POOBAHHH, move!" That what all mine start out like, but more along the lines of "G@D F#&KIN D@*&NIT ABRAM, MOVE YOURSELF!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO, Lindsay. I can hear you yelling at Abram right now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete