And you are in my mind every day. How mom survived this is beyond me. As a mom now I cannot imagine losing my own son. How God sacrificed his own to save me is out of this world. Until we meet again! Luv you bro~!
:( warm thoughts your way girl. My little bro is hands down my best friend. I've got some idea of the impact his passing must have on you. Brothers ALWAYS know how to put you in a good mood. I'm sure he's up there doing whatever uber goofy inside joke the two of you have, saying, "look sis, LOOK!" Just pin that memory in your head!
Kaiden Jeremiah... What can I say? He's energetic, smiley, full of giggles, ADORABLE, smart, Fun, and into everything... He's my soul. What I live for and what I look forward to. He's my Boo Face=)
Me...well I'm the Mama. A career woman. I work, I cook, I clean, I run, I blog, I do it all...And as a single mom. Yep, I single handedly rule the world.
Poohbah... The pooh, the poohbalie, the peanut. She's our 5 pound protector and furry friend. We love her. Lots.
Together, we make up the Bianchi's. And this is a tale of our lives as we journey through chaos, laughter, and our new life in Wisconsin.
:( warm thoughts your way girl. My little bro is hands down my best friend. I've got some idea of the impact his passing must have on you. Brothers ALWAYS know how to put you in a good mood. I'm sure he's up there doing whatever uber goofy inside joke the two of you have, saying, "look sis, LOOK!" Just pin that memory in your head!
ReplyDeleteLots of loves and hugs!
Your little guy is ADORABLE! So glad I found your blog! It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you:) Your little tot is a total cutie too!!
ReplyDelete