Well, I pray everyday I make the right decisions for us. Decisions that affect us in good and positive ways and are driven by God. Every word that leaves my mouth, every penny that leaves my pocket, and every person I involve in my life needs to only leave footprints that make a great difference in our lives. His biological father has some pretty bad self induced health issues, and I really pray that my baby stays away from that. They say addictive behavior stems through genes, and specifically the Y Chromosome for boys. As factual as this may be, I'm not claiming this in our lives! He's such a good kid and always so happy, I hope it stays this way:)
A big thanks to all my friends for the encouragement you give me everyday, the hands you lend without hesitation, and all the love and prayers you pass our way. And to my mommy, for being the most amazing role model in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment