Tomorrow marks the first day of my new job, new adventure, new life. I'm not sure how to feel right now and am just filled with mix emotions. I'm nervous about my new routine - shower, get ready, get Kaiden ready, let poohbah out, drop K off at daycare, head to work- and just the work itself in my new position. I don't know why I'm letting myself fill with anxiety because as far as the routine goes, I've done it once and have been "doing it" for a year now. I'm pretty sure I'll have no problem grabbing this bull by the horns. And for the new gig, I've been at how many internships and "new" jobs throughout my life. I can do this, but new things are just SCARY!
The house isn't quite unpacked, but its getting there thanks to my son's God mother, Lindsay Nelson and Mike for making it up for the weekend to keep the baby preoccupied. For sure next weekend we'll be completely settled in. Kaiden's room is done, but i'm in the process of making him some wall art. Speaking of the little devil, he fell today and nailed his mouth on the coffe table. His first spill that caused blood! eek! I stayed suprisingly and relatively calm. I can't tell, but it looks like one of his teeth got damaged. He wont let me look but i can see his gum is slightly discolored (blueish). My poor kid.
Anyways, off to prepare myself for the big day! Keep me in prayer:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment