natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I just need....

  • A minute to myself. Just me, no baby. Not working, not talking, not cleaning or cooking or paying bills, or doing chores. Just me. Alone. Doing nothing.
  • A free babysitter. Someone who loves my kid and wants to watch him because they like to be around kids. Not because I"m a charity case, or because they feel bad for me, or because they need money. Just because they want to do something nice (requesting nothing in return).
  • Money to pay my lawyer. Yes my $300/hr lawyer, that one. The one who doesn't get back to me when I ask, the one who overlooks small but MAJOR details, the one who is more concerned about his mercedes rather than the emotional toll this whole situation is taking on myself and my child and the financial hardship it's playing in my life and in turn, my son's.
  • An assistant. Or good friend who doesn't mind scheduling doctor appointments for me, bringing my son to them, figuring out which insurance I'll be taking on, getting my license for me, cleaning my house, getting groceries, balancing my check book, and taking my dog for a walk. And not just doing it, but doing it RIGHT.
  • My first paycheck to come. And perhaps since we're on the line of my job, it'd be really great if I felt utilized, secure, and confident. I prayed that God would just point us in the right direction. Just give us the job if he felt this was what was best for us. I'm waiting to see why this was the best thing for us.
  • A husband. I'd settle for a crush right now, and even just a potential date. From a good man. A christian man. A financially secure man. Hardworking, educated, child loving, family oriented, athletic, kind, funny, smart, and helpful MAN.
  • Prozac. Or wellbutrin. Or cymbalta. Or perhaps just some graygoose, soda, and a lime.
  • TIME. time to do the things that my assistant (the one I don't have) can't do. time to do spend with my son. time to watch t.v. time to sleep. time to workout. time to have a really good cry without it interfering with my life and the constant things that need to be done.
  • A friend. and maybe even a hug.

5 comments:

  1. I would totally hang out with your little guy...if you lived just a bit closer. :) Hugs and prayers girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be your friend! Heck I would fly to WI to hang out with the K man...I have little crush on him. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, i thought you were calling me.

    cheer up yo, it'll all come in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. I wasn't prepared to have a rough transition. I just didn't even think it would be rough at all, or even a tad bumpy, for that matter. It's all I've been wanting for the past year and now...it's just a handful, to say the least. Thanks for the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you want, take trip to CHI, u go spa it up while mr.chubs & me hang out.

    :) dooooooo it. u know u want to.

    ReplyDelete