natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Letters to a boy - 6/29/10

My sweet Boy,

Today is a milestone in your life! It’s your very first birthday! I cannot even begin to tell you the difference you make in so many lives, including my own. You brighten my life with your daily smiles, giggles, and snuggles and never cease to impress me with how fast you grow each day. Though I miss, and often reminisce, the moments when you were born where I would hold you, sing to you, and nurse you; today my heart melts as I see you taking on the roles of a little man.

Your hugs are that of no other. They’re strong, sincere, and comforting. Your kisses are slimy yet sweet and your resilience and forgiving nature should be mimicked by the world. You are all I ever wanted in a child. I love every bit of you and treasure each moment we spend together. We may live a life of trial and error, but together kiddo, we will successfully conquer many endeavors! I am so honored to be your mommy! Happy Birthday to the little man who has changed my life forever! I love you oodles of buckets of love, Kaiden Jeremiah.

Xoxoxo Mommy



1 Year ago.... 1 Hour ago....
"I love you forever, I like you for always, as long as I"m living, my baby you'll be."

1 comment: