natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Place

If there's one good thing going on in my life it's that we're finally in a place that has the size Kaiden and i need. 2 bed, 2bath, 2 stall attached garage, fireplace, and lots of space. The only down side is that we're in a new development so there's lots of bugs and since we've been here we saw a mouse run across the patio, a bunny come up to the window, and a wild turkey mosey his way across the lawn. Seriously?

Attached Garage...





Guest Bathroom


Hallway to the left My room


My room My room looking into Master bath and closet


Little K's room New art from Nana


Artwork I made Looking from Kitchen

Living room Looking from Living rom: Dining and Kitchen




3 comments:

  1. Nat.. your place looks so big and roomy! So glad you finally have space to move about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new place Nat and I am so happy to hear that you and K are settling in. I know it's been years since we've seen each other but I still enjoy reading about you and K and think of you often and always know that I'm here for you 'cyberly' whenever you need it!

    ReplyDelete