natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Such a Funk...

Ugh, I am in a total funk! I know I need to be excited about being home, having a great new job, etc.. but I'm sitting here looking at my now silent baby (after a non stop 3 hours of screaming) and thinking to myself 'will I ever have me time again?' I haven't been able to acheive the same workout routine that I did before pregnancy therefore am sill a whale, my boobs look like damn pancakes; saggy, flat, not the boobs of a 25 year old, pancakes! My stomach, oh gosh, I'm not even going to go there. And I am longing for shape back in my legs and arms again. And like now, where I could be using this time going for a nice long walk with my son, I am depressed and choose to sit and b#*&% about rather, controlleable things.

And as I'm sitting here typing my son crawls over to me, pulls himself up to a standing position using my leg as a crutch and peaks his little head from around my laptop....and smiles. Uh, I'm sad, I'm happy, I love him, I want me time.

1 comment:

  1. you will, i promise. this coming from a mother of three...

    ReplyDelete