I am going to be making my blog private. I changed the url already in an attempts to private my personal information from gossipy eyes. Clearly, that wasn't enough. It's just so sad to me that something fun, relaxing, and for purpose of family/friend communication has to be rained on due to... to... ugh, how can I even describe such individuals!?
I left Madison for a reason. I'm not popular, my life is uninteresting, I seriously have NO story to tell so get OFF MY PAGE and stop using this information that is meant to be for family and friends as your leverage to gossip about my life and bash my decisions as a mother! I'm seriously beyond fed up with these "women." You shame the female gender!
I am NOT apart of LUBE, BUZZ, or MADISON! Please forget me, thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this makes me sick! how could some draw any other conclusions that you're an AMAZING, dedicated, and successful mother! Secretly, i think they're jealous of how strong you are!
ReplyDeleteI know I don't really know you, but I'm sorry this is happening. I really have enjoyed checking out your blog and I hope these individuals leave you alone. :)
ReplyDelete